SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Training
June 14 – 15, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
MATTER, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1230, Chicago, IL 60654
Who should attend:
- Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
- Individuals interested in learning enough about the program to determine if they are interested in pursuing future submissions
- Individuals supporting SBIR/STTR applicants and companies including financial managers, business mangers, other administrative personnel
- Individuals from academic institutions interested in working with SBIR/STTR applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel
Why you should attend:
- National averages for NIH SBIR proposal funding are around 20% for Phase I and 40% for Phase II
- BBC clients are funded at a rate two to three times higher than the national average across agencies
Registration: $250 per participant / $200 each additional participant from the same company through June 8, 2017. Late registration is $275 per person.
Register online by June 8, 2017
For more information, email PROPEL@ibioinstitute.org